Mother's Day Gifts
Tankardstowns top picks for the special lady in your life this Mother's Day, Sunday 31st of March. Give your Mother the gift of a day off to celebrate and indulge in the luxourious surrounds of Tankardstown. Create special and unique memories together to last a lifetime. Our vouchers make an ideal gift that can be purchased online and sent to yourself or the recipient by post wrapped up and beautifully presented. You can even send your voucher via email if it's a last minute purchase. Vouchers are also available for purchase at Tankardstown's front desk.
'Mother Knows Best' Tankardstown Gift Voucher
€20.00 - €500.00
- As Mother knows best, let her decide how she spends her precious time at Tankardstown. A Monetary Gift Voucher may be used for Afternoon Tea, Lunch, Dinner, Treatments or Overnight Stays.
Afternoon Tea for Two
- For Mother's Day with love. Make momeries with Mum with a gift of a relaxing afternoon tea for two at Tankardstown. Sit back by the open fire in Brabazon Restaurant during the week or in the quaint surroundings of our Tea Gardens on a Saturday or Sunday. Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury.
Sparking Afternoon Tea
- For Mother's Day with Love. A gift of a indulgent afternoon tea for two complete with a refreshing glass of bubbly each at Tankardstown. Enjoy the quaint surroundings of the Tea Garden on a Saturday or Sunday or the comfort of Brabazon Restaurant midweek for sparkling afternoon tea for two people. Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury, with the extra special treat of a glass of bubbly each.
Mother & Daughter Relaxation Bliss
- Steal some precious mother & daughter time to enjoy each other’s company in the beautiful surroundings of Tankardstown. Ponder fond family memories over Sparkling Afternoon Tea served in Brabazon Restaurant midweek or in The Tea Garden on a Saturday, whilst the quaint beauty cottage ‘The Hideout’ will beckon to continue this time together. Escape from life's hustle and bustle with a deeply relaxing treatment each to include a Payot Hydrating Facial, incorporating a pressure point Scalp Massage, and finishing with a relaxing Hand & Arm Heated Moisturising Treatment. Relax in Tankardstown's Main House whilst the other has their treatment or go for a walk or enjoy a magazine in the walled garden in the sunshine. Leave, with a whole new set of fond memories to cherish.
- Treat Mum-to-be to a well deserved afternoon of relaxation at Tankardstown. Begin with decilious afternoon tea for two. Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury in the quaint Tea Gardens on a Saturday or Brabazon Restaurant midweek. Relax in the main house or ponder the gardens while Mum-To-Be is treated to a full body Pregnancy Massage in ‘The Hideout’, our beauty cottage tucked away beside the walled pleasure garden.