Monetary Gift Voucher
Give the gift of elegant luxury and personalised service with a Tankardstown Gift Voucher. Lucky recipients can celebrate and indulge themselves in luxurious surroundings, creating special and unique moments to last a lifetime.
Ideal gift for him, her, kids, couples, families, anniversaries and even weddings, gift vouchers can be purchased online and sent beautifully presented to yourself or the recipient by post. You can even send your voucher via email if it's a last minute purchase and vouchers are also available for purchase at the hotel's front desk.
Tankardstown Gift Card
€20.00 - €500.00
Exuding elegance and luxury, Tankardstown comprises an impressive 18th Century Manor House & Orangery; a central courtyard of Cottage Suites; adjacent to the Garden Village where casual lunch, classic evening dining and Afternoon Tea is offered. A truly special place to unwind, dine and celebrate.
Buy tickets on our website for our upcoming events at Tankardstown House & Brabazon Restaurant.
See all events here.
Chef's Choice & Sommeliers Selection
- Brabazon Restaurant at Tankardstown House will host their annual Boyne Valley Food Series event of 2018 on Thursday 14th June, this year it's the Chef's Choice & Sommeliers Selection.
Commencing at 7pm, guests will enjoy a set Dinner along with paired wines. The menu will be based primarily on Boyne Valley Food, paired with Wines from some of the finest valleys in Europe and beyond.
Priced at €60 per person including food and wine.
Increasingly popular at Tankardstown and enjoying somewhat of a revival in Ireland is the hallowed institution of Afternoon Tea. We do feel an entitlement to share our love of Afternoon Tea with our guests. But ours is a much more relaxed affair. The Tea Garden, is a quaint lopsided building which was once a milking parlour, so no pomp and circumstance but an invitation to partake in an old fashioned tradition in old fashioned surroundings, with friends. Afternoon Tea can be enjoyed by the fire in colder weather or outdoors when the weather is clement.
Afternoon Tea for Two
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea with a friend at Tankardstown. Enjoy indoor or outdoor dining at Brabazon Restaurant or in the quaint surroundings of our Tea Gardens on a Saturday or Sunday.
Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury.
Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two
Taittinger Afternoon Tea for Two
Afternoon Tea for Three
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea for three at Tankardstown. Enjoy dining indoors, or outdoors on the terrace at Brabazon Restaurant or in the quaint ambience of our Tea Gardens on a Saturday or Sunday. Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury, delicious!
Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Three
- Enjoy the quaint surroundings of the Tea Garden or the comfort of Brabazon Restaurant for an indulgent sparkling afternoon tea for three people at Tankardstown.
Includes Afternoon Tea and a refreshing glass of bubbly per person.
With recent accolades including 2AA Rosettes and RAI’s best Hotel Restaurant in Meath, Brabazon Restaurant, offers diners a feast for the eyes and the palate.
Casual Lunch for two in Brabazon Restaurant
Enjoy a treament package at Tankardstown.
Treatment Gift Voucher
€20.00 - €300.00
Fair of Face
- Seize the opportunity for some girl time when you can in the beautiful surroundings of Tankardstown. Arrive at Tankardstown, amble to ‘The Hideout’ our beauty cottage tucked away beside the walled pleasure garden. Take along your swimming costume and you can enjoy a dip in the hot tub pleasantly situated in the walled garden whilst your friend is treated to a ‘Payot, discovery deep cleansing facial’. Robes provided. You can then swop treatments, result both be feeling cleansed, relaxed and revived from head to toe. Amble down to Brabazon Restaurant where you can dine from our Lunch Menu and catch up on the latest news before departing to reach the school gate as the bell rings.
Tea and Treatments for Two
- Treat yourself and a friend to a lovely relaxed afternoon at Tankardstown. Switch off the phones and enjoy each other’s company for a few hours amid the birdsong and trickling fountains at Tankardstown. Arrive and amble to our beauty Cottage, ‘The Hideout’, no one will ever find you there, sit back and enjoy a Manicure & French polish or opt for a Pedicure perhaps, you choose. With tingling tips, wander down to the Garden Village for a delicious Afternoon Tea. Cutlery is available, should you wish to mind that manicure!!
Tea Time and Me Time
- Seize the opportunity for some girl time for two when you can, in the beautiful surroundings of Tankardstown. Amble down to the Garden Village where you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea with a friend. Afterwards wander to ‘The Hideout’ our beauty cottage tucked away beside the walled pleasure garden and be treated to a ‘Payot, - deep cleansing facial’. The aftermath of which will result in you both be feeling cleansed, relaxed and revived from head to toe.