Monetary Gift Voucher
Give the gift of elegant luxury and personalised service with a Tankardstown Gift Voucher. Lucky recipients can celebrate and indulge themselves in luxurious surroundings, creating special and unique moments to last a lifetime.
Ideal gift for him, her, kids, couples, families, anniversaries and even weddings, gift vouchers can be purchased online and sent beautifully presented to yourself or the recipient by post. You can even send your voucher via email if it's a last minute purchase and vouchers are also available for purchase at the hotel's front desk.
Tankardstown Gift Card
€20.00 - €500.00
Exuding elegance and luxury, Tankardstown comprises an impressive 18th Century Manor House & Orangery; a central courtyard of Cottage Suites; adjacent to the Garden Village where casual lunch, classic evening dining and Afternoon Tea is offered. A truly special place to unwind, dine and celebrate.
Mother's Day Gifts
Tankardstowns top picks for the special lady in your life this Mother's Day, Sunday 31st of March. Give your Mother the gift of a day off to celebrate and indulge in the luxourious surrounds of Tankardstown. Create special and unique memories together to last a lifetime. Our vouchers make an ideal gift that can be purchased online and sent to yourself or the recipient by post wrapped up and beautifully presented. You can even send your voucher via email if it's a last minute purchase. Vouchers are also available for purchase at Tankardstown's front desk.
'Mother Knows Best' Tankardstown Gift Voucher
€20.00 - €500.00
- As Mother knows best, let her decide how she spends her precious time at Tankardstown. A Monetary Gift Voucher may be used for Afternoon Tea, Lunch, Dinner, Treatments or Overnight Stays.
Afternoon Tea for Two
- For Mother's Day with love. Make momeries with Mum with a gift of a relaxing afternoon tea for two at Tankardstown. Sit back by the open fire in Brabazon Restaurant during the week or in the quaint surroundings of our Tea Gardens on a Saturday or Sunday. Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury.
Sparking Afternoon Tea
- For Mother's Day with Love. A gift of a indulgent afternoon tea for two complete with a refreshing glass of bubbly each at Tankardstown. Enjoy the quaint surroundings of the Tea Garden on a Saturday or Sunday or the comfort of Brabazon Restaurant midweek for sparkling afternoon tea for two people. Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury, with the extra special treat of a glass of bubbly each.
Mother & Daughter Relaxation Bliss
- Steal some precious mother & daughter time to enjoy each other’s company in the beautiful surroundings of Tankardstown. Ponder fond family memories over Sparkling Afternoon Tea served in Brabazon Restaurant midweek or in The Tea Garden on a Saturday, whilst the quaint beauty cottage ‘The Hideout’ will beckon to continue this time together. Escape from life's hustle and bustle with a deeply relaxing treatment each to include a Payot Hydrating Facial, incorporating a pressure point Scalp Massage, and finishing with a relaxing Hand & Arm Heated Moisturising Treatment. Relax in Tankardstown's Main House whilst the other has their treatment or go for a walk or enjoy a magazine in the walled garden in the sunshine. Leave, with a whole new set of fond memories to cherish.
- Treat Mum-to-be to a well deserved afternoon of relaxation at Tankardstown. Begin with decilious afternoon tea for two. Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury in the quaint Tea Gardens on a Saturday or Brabazon Restaurant midweek. Relax in the main house or ponder the gardens while Mum-To-Be is treated to a full body Pregnancy Massage in ‘The Hideout’, our beauty cottage tucked away beside the walled pleasure garden.
Increasingly popular at Tankardstown and enjoying somewhat of a revival in Ireland is the hallowed institution of Afternoon Tea. We do feel an entitlement to share our love of Afternoon Tea with our guests. But ours is a much more relaxed affair. The Tea Garden, is a quaint lopsided building which was once a milking parlour, so no pomp and circumstance but an invitation to partake in an old fashioned tradition in old fashioned surroundings, with friends. Afternoon Tea can be enjoyed by the fire in colder weather or outdoors when the weather is clement.
Afternoon Tea for Two
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea with a friend at Tankardstown. Enjoy indoor or outdoor dining at Brabazon Restaurant or in the quaint surroundings of our Tea Gardens on a Saturday or Sunday.
Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury.
Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two
Taittinger Afternoon Tea for Two
Afternoon Tea for Three
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea for three at Tankardstown. Enjoy dining indoors, or outdoors on the terrace at Brabazon Restaurant or in the quaint ambience of our Tea Gardens on a Saturday or Sunday. Dine from a traditional tea stand, adorned with seasonal fare, both sweet and savoury, delicious!
Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Three
- Enjoy the quaint surroundings of the Tea Garden or the comfort of Brabazon Restaurant for an indulgent sparkling afternoon tea for three people at Tankardstown.
Includes Afternoon Tea and a refreshing glass of bubbly per person.
With recent accolades including 2AA Rosettes and RAI’s best Hotel Restaurant in Meath, Brabazon Restaurant, offers diners a feast for the eyes and the palate.
Casual Lunch for two in Brabazon Restaurant
Enjoy a treament package at Tankardstown.
Fair of Face
- Seize the opportunity for some girl time when you can in the beautiful surroundings of Tankardstown. Arrive at Tankardstown, amble to ‘The Hideout’ our beauty cottage tucked away beside the walled pleasure garden. Take along your swimming costume and you can enjoy a dip in the hot tub pleasantly situated in the walled garden whilst your friend is treated to a ‘Payot, discovery deep cleansing facial’. Robes provided. You can then swop treatments, result both be feeling cleansed, relaxed and revived from head to toe. Amble down to Brabazon Restaurant where you can dine from our Lunch Menu and catch up on the latest news before departing to reach the school gate as the bell rings.
Tea and Treatments for Two
- Treat yourself and a friend to a lovely relaxed afternoon at Tankardstown. Switch off the phones and enjoy each other’s company for a few hours amid the birdsong and trickling fountains at Tankardstown. Arrive and amble to our beauty Cottage, ‘The Hideout’, no one will ever find you there, sit back and enjoy a Manicure & French polish or opt for a Pedicure perhaps, you choose. With tingling tips, wander down to the Garden Village for a delicious Afternoon Tea. Cutlery is available, should you wish to mind that manicure!!
Tea Time and Me Time
- Seize the opportunity for some girl time for two when you can, in the beautiful surroundings of Tankardstown. Amble down to the Garden Village where you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea with a friend. Afterwards wander to ‘The Hideout’ our beauty cottage tucked away beside the walled pleasure garden and be treated to a ‘Payot, - deep cleansing facial’. The aftermath of which will result in you both be feeling cleansed, relaxed and revived from head to toe.